Tuesday 1 May 2007

Through the yellow

click photo to enlarge
PHOTO
I read recently that the acreage of oil-seed rape grown in the UK, which has been increasing year on year, rose by 17% in 2007. A recent walk near Folkingham in Lincolnshire left clothes spotted with yellow pollen and provoked more than a few sneezes!

QUOTO
"There is no blue without yellow and without orange."
Vincent van Gogh (1853-1890), Dutch painter

INFO
Mode: Aperture Priority
Focal Length: Zoom @ 81mm (35mm equiv.)
F No: f7.1
Shutter Speed: 1/320
ISO: 100
Exposure Compensation: -0.3EV
photograph (c) T. Boughen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great colors you have there Tony. An interesting and appropriate quote too. Where do you find them?

Tony Boughen said...

Thanks Anton. Glad you like the shot. I have a couple of books of quotations, and use the internet if I draw a blank there. Every now and then I pop in one that I dredge up from the memory banks!

Tony